Sunday, September 21, 2014

PAUL KEEPING BUSY

We had a great time this summer just chillin.  This great hot dog bus came to town.  They were so good. They were tasty and they put honey on them.  This is Paul and Patrick.

Remember my Dad's caboose?  Me and Dad have been working on it for a long time.

My Dad wanted to kind of restore it but I decided we need to gut it and start over.
This is Paul starting to tear it down.

This is how it looked after I had torn our a lot of stuff.  This is me getting down to the bare floor.  I did most of the tearing stuff out. 
This is one room we nearly have done

The dirtiest part was pulling out the wood and insulation. My brother Christopher came up and helped me.  We got dirty but we had fun. Christopher is lots of fun.

I did get go up to the mountains with my dad, sisters and nieces and nephews.  We had fun.  I love my nieces and nephews. 



No comments: