Monday, October 28, 2013

PATRICK'S LATEST

I had a very busy summer.  I love to spend time with my family, including extended family.  All of my brothers and sisters were here this summer and we had a Nelson Family reunion in Arizona and a Phillips Family reunion, both with his Uncles and Aunts and cousins as well.  He loves family.


PHILLIPS FAMILY
 This is some of Uncle Rick's family

This is some of Uncle Kevin's family

This is a dog pile fight

This was Uncle Wayne's family. They were in charge and did a great job and cooked a great dinner.


This is some of Uncle Clynn's family

This is some Uncle Mike's family


These are Aunt Myrna's sons.  It's been a long time since I had seen them all.  It was my favorite part
This is my family except for JoAnna, Chad and their girls.

Patrick and his family traveled to St. George for his nephew's Michael's baptism. He had three nephews and a niece baptized this summer. 

I don't have pictures of the Nelson family reunion in Flagstaff, AZ but I will get some.


No comments: