Sunday, October 27, 2013

UPDATE

So our Dad hasn't kept this updated like he should so you have missed a lot about our exciting lives.  First here is Paul's news and then we will do Patrick's.

My dad bought a caboose.  Not everyone in the family understands how cool it is but Paul does.  We go up a couple of times a week to work on it.  We go up every Tuesday when I don't have work or school.  It sits on our property by the river.

Here's the caboose:



It's way cool and we go up and work on it quite a bit, just me and Dad.  We almost always go up on Tuesday.  Here's what the inside looked like when he first got it:



It was a mess but we are really working hard on it.   I have torn out a lot of walls and boards.  My last work has been tearing up the linoleum.  It's really hard work because it is glued to wood in some places.  Dad and I have taken out walls, the sink, cots, chairs, and lots of stuff.   Here I am working on it.  





If it weren't for orange Mountain Dew I don't know if I could do it.


No comments: